Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Philadelphia Adventure

So... I leave New York in less than a month to head home to Utah! I can't believe it! This year has gone by WAY too fast.  I have been trying to fit everything I want to do in New York in a short period of time.  Along with cramming for finals, I am cramming in mass amounts of adventures.  This past weekend me and my friend Zoe spontaneously decided to take the bus (sketchy China town bus that doesn't even check the date of your ticket... yeah I got on a day earlier than my ticket said) to Philadelphia for a night.  Philadelphia is an AMAZING city! Zoe and I absolutely loved it! It is so full of history and all the people are so nice! A lady went out of her way to walk us to a restaurant to find Philly Cheese Steak's (even though it was closed).  Despite being up for 20 hours straight and having extremely sore feet, we had such a fun time!

 
  

 

  




 
 
 
    








No comments:

Post a Comment