Friday, March 1, 2013

Bucket List Believer


If you know me, you know that I am a big believer in Bucket Lists! When I think of something I want to do, I add it my bucket list (on my phone) and when I get bored I look to my bucket list for inspiration.  Here are SOME of the things on my bucket list (there are hundreds).  Hopefully you can get some ideas for yours and in return you can share some of your ideas with me!
  • Messy Twister
  • Go to Harry Potter World
  • 80's Night at Area 51 











    • Drive Somewhere Until I Run Out of Gas and Stay in the Nearest Motel
    • Skydiving
    • Go on a Safari
    • Have a Wish Come True on a Shooting Star
    • Hooters
    • Hot Air Balloon
    • Go back to Iglanot School, Philippines
    • Night Fishing in the Ocean
    • Every Continent
    • Every State
    • Shoot the Tube











    • Paint Darts
    • Send a Message in a Bottle
    • Sleep on the Beach
    • Serve an LDS Mission
    • Make Wishes in Fountain with Pennies
     








     
    • Start a Blog
    • Throw Dart on Map and Go Where it Lands
    • Sleep in an Igloo and Watch the Northern Lights
    • Jump of the Lehi Bridge
     









     
    • Ride an Elephant
    • Watch a Scary Movie in a Graveyard
    • Visit the 7 Wonders of the World
    • Put a Secret in a Balloon and Send it Away
    • Live in a Foreign Country
    • Skinny Dipping in the Great Salt Lake
     









     
    • Pee in Every Ocean

    No comments:

    Post a Comment